Last Updated: March 5,2020
As we continue to strive for the safest environment possible for our team and patients, here’s what you can expect at the OM Center as we navigate through COVID-19!
In-Office Experience: Please note these guidelines may change according to State and local directives, but for now, here’s what to expect:
- Please check in at the “standing temperature station just inside our door”. It will provide a loud buzz if your temperature is high. You can then advise the front desk of your name so you are checked in. Next please have a seat at one of the socially distanced waiting room seats in the hallway or practice.
- To protect our staff and other patients, whenever possible please refrain from bringing ‘extras’ such as non-patient guests and/or pets to your appointment.
- Please bring and wear facial protection to all of your appointments.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at each of our Front Desks immediately upon entering our practice.
- We are implementing a contactless check-in process to eliminate additional contact through paperwork.
- Each patient will be assigned to a designated “Treatment Bay” that includes the appropriate distancing for a safely completing rehab exercises.
Please remain in your designated Treatment Bay unless otherwise instructed. These bays are carefully measured to ensure maximal protection for everyone!
What to do to make your visit is smooth and seamless:
- Arrive on time
- Bring only essential items with you
- Wear a mask/facial protective equipment
- BE PATIENT with us, yourself and others!