Last Updated: April 8th, 2022
While we support individual health care choices that limit impact to the individual or individual’s family, if we are to maintain a civil and healthful society, we believe individual healthcare decisions that impact community or global health needs, and concerns must first be weighed against the common good.
Accordingly, it is our position to adhere to federal, state, local and professional health policy recommendations and guidelines regarding masking and vaccinations.
We remain committed to staying well informed of all changes to public health matters as we strive to meet the goals of our mission to improve our community’s quality of life by enhancing function of the body, and mind.
For more information visit:
In-Office Experience: Please note these guidelines may change according to State and local directives, but for now, here’s what to expect:
- ALL PROVIDERS WILL BE MASKED. Following state and cdc guidelines, masks are not required for patients. However, because we treat immune compromised patients, we recommend/request all patients wear masks if possible as a courtesy when in our facility. If you don’t have a mask, the front desk can provide you with one.
- Please check in at the “standing temperature station just inside our door”. It will provide a loud buzz if your temperature is high. You can then advise the front desk of your name, so you are checked in. Next please have a seat at one of the socially distanced waiting room seats in the hallway or practice.
- To protect our staff and other patients, whenever possible please refrain from bringing ‘extras’ such as non-patient guests and/or pets to your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at each of our Front Desks immediately upon entering our practice.
- Each patient will be assigned to a designated “Treatment Bay” that includes the appropriate distancing for a safely completing rehab exercises.
Please remain in your designated Treatment Bay unless otherwise instructed. These bays are carefully measured to ensure maximal protection for everyone!
What to do to make your visit is smooth and seamless:
- Arrive on time
- Bring only essential items with you
- Wear a mask if you prefer
- BE PATIENT with us, yourself, and others!