Last Updated: July 27th, 2021
While we support individual health care choices that limit impact to the individual or individual’s family, if we are to maintain a civil and healthful society, we believe individual healthcare decisions that impact community or global health needs, and concerns must first be weighed against the common good.
Accordingly, it is our position to adhere to federal, state, local and professional health policy recommendations and guidelines regarding masking and vaccinations.
We remain committed to staying well informed of all changes to public health matters as we strive to meet the goals of our mission to improve our community’s quality of life by enhancing function of the body, and mind.
For more information visit:
In-Office Experience: Please note these guidelines may change according to State and local directives, but for now, here’s what to expect:
- Following the new state guidelines, beginning Monday July 12th, we will NO LONGER REQUIRE masks in our practices. Those more comfortable wearing masks are welcome to do so. Please know we will stay diligent in our efforts to keep all our patients and staff healthy and do encourage patients to wear masks. Feel free to reach out to us with any concerns.
- Please check in at the “standing temperature station just inside our door”. It will provide a loud buzz if your temperature is high. You can then advise the front desk of your name, so you are checked in. Next please have a seat at one of the socially distanced waiting room seats in the hallway or practice.
- To protect our staff and other patients, whenever possible please refrain from bringing ‘extras’ such as non-patient guests and/or pets to your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at each of our Front Desks immediately upon entering our practice.
- We are implementing a contactless check-in process to eliminate additional contact through paperwork.
- Each patient will be assigned to a designated “Treatment Bay” that includes the appropriate distancing for a safely completing rehab exercises.
Please remain in your designated Treatment Bay unless otherwise instructed. These bays are carefully measured to ensure maximal protection for everyone!
What to do to make your visit is smooth and seamless:
- Arrive on time
- Bring only essential items with you
- Wear a mask if you prefer
- BE PATIENT with us, yourself, and others!